Each swimmer’s progress is evaluated at competitions which are MANDATORY, as they are an integral part of the training program.
- This group is for the strongest development swimmers aged 10 years and under.
- Practices are held more often and are more intense than the other Development groups.
- This group is for stronger swimmers aged 10 and under who have winter competitive swimming experience.
- At this level, swimmers continue to work on the basic fundamentals of stroke technique, starts and continue to focus on speed and endurance.
- This group is for swimmers aged 10 and under who have winter competitive swimming experience but need to work on fundamentals such as stroke technique, starts, turns and begin to focus on speed as well as endurance.
- This group if for swimmers aged 10 and under who are new to the sport of winter competitive swimming and need to work on fundamentals such as stroke technique, starts, turns and begin to focus on endurance.
- This program is designed for young swimmers (8yrs. & under) who wish to learn more about competitive swimming.
- Swimmers are taught the four competitive strokes, proper starts, turns and other competitive swimming skills.