About The Fees
- Consult the 2016-17 Fee Schedule
- For further information about the fees or online registration: 514-684-0070 x602.
Registration Fees for 2016-17
- The registration fees include a weekly session of yoga for all groups except Pre-Dev.
- The competition fees include the entry fees of all competitions except the following three. (Subject to change)
- Team Champs / Trois-Rivières / Nov 5-6, 2016
- Aquafête du Carnaval / Charlesbourg / February 4-5, 2017
- T.O.P. Cup (SC) / Etobicoke / May 12-14, 2017
To participate in these 3 competitions, entry fees must be paid separately before the entry deadline.
- REGISTRATION FEES AND COMPETITION ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER MARCH 31st of the current season.
- The AADDO Refund Policy is detailed on each registration receipt.
- Club fees are included in the AADDO fees total.
- CLUB FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER OCTOBER 15 of the current season.
- All affiliation fees are included in the Club Fees.
- Affiliation fees are non-refundable before October 15 for any swimmer already entered in a competition.
The Volunteer Fee
- 100$ for families with swimmers in the Development program.
- 200$ for families with at least one swimmer in the Age Group program.
- Volunteer fee refunds are processed at the end of the season and are proportional to your volunteering involvement.
- Consult the complete Volunteer Policy.
Team Travel and Travel Expenses
- Team travel to away meets is offered to Age Group and Senior swimmers only.
- Travel expenses are charged separately and must be paid before departure.
If you have any questions concerning the above fees, contact Lydie Bernard, Team Manager at 514-684-0070 x299.
Any swimmer whose account is in arrears or who defaults on any payment will not be entered in subsequent meets until the balance due is paid in full.